- IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER
Company Name: TOSKANI, S.L.
Registered Office: PASSATGE CIUTADANS 4, 08005-BARCELONA.
TAX ID: B-58496324,
TOSKANI, S.L., as the owner of the Website you are visiting, is the controller of the personal data of the User, guaranteeing that the processing of your personal data is in compliance with current regulations on data protection—Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights of 5 December, EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LISSEC), for which the following information on the processing of your data is provided:
Purpose of the processing: maintain a commercial relationship with the User and/or handle their requests or queries.
Access and use of this Website is prohibited for anyone under 18 years of age.
TOSKANI, S.L. informs that there are computer programmes to restrict browsing by filtering or blocking certain content.
- SENDING AND RECORDING OF PERSONAL DATA
The sending of personal data is necessary to request information, contact, subscribe to our newsletters and/or carry out business or commercial operations with TOSKANI, S.L. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy will make it impossible for us to handle the requests made by the interested party or for the User to subscribe to our newsletters.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We only request data that is appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is collected. As a User, you certify that all the data you send or provide us through these forms is correct, truthful and pertinent for the purpose that has been requested. Depending on the form or section you access, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
- Those that we specifically indicate on each of the pages where there are forms for electronic registration, contact, consultation, etc.
- To handle your requests and inform about our services, orders or any type of request you make through any of the contact forms on our Website.
- To enable Users to subscribe to our publications, news updates or blog.
- To compile statistics for commercial purposes.
- To send own commercial communications related to our products, services, news or promotions, by electronic means, post or telephone, as well as communications from companies that collaborate with TOSKANI, S.L. These third parties will never have access to your personal data, and these communications will always be about products and services related to our sector.
- To enable Users to follow the profiles of TOSKANI, S.L.on social media linked to our Website. In this regard, we would like to inform you that the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks will be governed by the privacy policies of these networks; hence the exercise of rights by TOSKANI, S.L.will be limited to those permitted by the social network in question. For this reason, we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks, you review their terms and conditions of use and privacy policies.
- CONFIDENTIALITY, STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data will be processed with the utmost confidentiality by all our collaborators or employees at all stages of the services we provide, your data being used exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
Your data will be kept for the period required to carry out the task entrusted, as well as to comply with current legislation. In the event you consent to receiving commercial communications from TOSKANI, S.L., your data will be stored until you request cancellation.
TOSKANI, S.L. guarantees that your data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party, except when legally required and in the event that said transfer is protected by law, or is essential to fulfil the requested and/or contracted service. In the event your data is transferred for any other purposes, we will request your express consent.
In general, we do not transfer data outside the European Union.
- INCORPORATION OF THIRD PARTY DATA
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Whenever required, you can send us a written communication to the registered office of TOSKANI, S.L. or to the e-mail that appears on our Website, to exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition. You must include a photocopy of your ID or another document that enables us to identify you.
The rights that you can exercise are the following:
- Rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to make a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es if you consider it appropriate.
- Right to unsubscribe from our subscription services, sending an e-mail to: email@example.com indicating your request: UNSUBSCRIBE.
- Right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your data at any time, whenever possible. However, this withdrawal will under no circumstances apply retroactively.
- AGREEMENT AND CONSENT
- SECURITY MEASURES
TOSKANI, S.L. has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the security of the personal data you provide us. Thus avoiding its unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access. Nevertheless, the User acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not one hundred percent safe.