The main objective of Toskani, SL is to be a solid, profitable and competitive company in its sector, with agile adaptation to change, increasing its responsiveness, technical competence, creativity and constant innovation, and promoting respect for the environment and continual improvement of the organisational processes, guaranteeing the safety of all members of the company and effectively improving the conditions
in which the work activities take place.
The General Management takes on the maximum responsibility for defining, establishing, diffusing, maintaining and revising an Integrated Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management Policy in order to meet said objective.
As a result of the aforementioned, the Integrated quality management policy of Toskani, SL is based on the following principles:
• The customer is the essential element and raison d’être of our company; identifying and knowing their needs is fundamental to us. Therefore, all activities developed must be conceived and executed with a view to meeting this objective.
• Meeting the current legal and regulatory requirements, as well as others to which Toskani, SL voluntarily subscribes in the field of quality, environment and work safety.
• Quality is the task and responsibility of all. It therefore demands collaboration at all levels; information, communication and training of all members of the organisation is indispensable.
• Achievement of the corporate objectives, as well as the goals linked to these objectives.
• The commitment to offering quality, innovative, safe and effective products and services.
• The commitment to achieving a high level of occupational health and safety, incorporating prevention into all activities of the company.
• Respect for and protection of the environment by preventing and reducing our environmental impacts.
• The detection of improvement opportunities in all processes of the organisation, by means of periodical revisions of the Integrated Quality Management System, guaranteeing its permanent suitability and adaptation to the demands of an increasingly competitive market and an environment in constant evolution.
• The contribution of our suppliers and collaborators to the achievement of our objectives.
• Our Quality is measured not only by fulfilling the specifications and requirements, but also by exceeding our Customers’ expectations in each and every aspect of our business. Reaching this objective ensures our position as leader on our path to excellence.
With this Integrated quality management policy, the General Management of Toskani, SL establishes a reference framework for the definition of objectives and targets with which to continually improve the quality of its products and services, the environmental surroundings, the work safety and the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality Management System (IQMS).
The General Management of Toskani, SL makes the commitment that the IQMS shall fulfil the requirements of Regulations UNE-EN- ISO 9001, UNE-EN- ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, UNE-EN- ISO 22716 and UNE-EN- ISO 13485, and to take the necessary decisions to guarantee the continual improvement of the effectiveness of
The IQMS is structured and adapted to the specific activity of Toskani, SL: the design and release onto the market of cosmetic products and medical devices and the training services related to its products.
The General Management takes on these commitments and urges all members of Toskani, SL to comply with this policy and to carry out their work in such a way that the improvement objectives established in accordance with it can be achieved.
The current globalisation of markets, as well as the presence of Toskani, SL at an international level, stimulates all members of the organisation to act with the same philosophy and the same level of commitment, both at an international and a national level.
The General Management